We are looking for new mentors to join our Mentor-Net programme! If you are based in Hampshire, have some hours spare and would like to put something back, we love to hear from you.
Successful Mentors usually demonstrate a combination of characteristics that include:
- Extensive business experience and knowledge, normally gained by running a small business.
- A good, broad understanding of the issues and concerns of small businesses
- High ethical standards in business dealings
- An ability to mentor others as individuals and in the context of their business
- Enthusiasm, empathy and listening skills
The mentoring role is voluntary, but we reimburse any expenses. For more information and FAQ’s, visit the mentor page.
If you like to have chat or want more information, phone us on 01329 223229 or email us on email@example.com